Sunday, May 20, 2007

dark side survey

Got this from Barbara...had to give it a try.


Imagine that, for some reason, you've now been forced to consider the following:

1. You're forced to choose between one of the following vices. You have to choose, and do, one of them: Smoking, drinking, illicit drugs. Which would be the most acceptable to you?

Smoking...I do that already.

2. You're forced to give up one of these senses: sight or hearing. Which one do you give up?

Hearing...I can learn to read lips....

3. Disregarding the previous question, you're only allowed to enjoy one thing from now on :music player (CD, iPod) or DVD player. Which would you keep?

CD player.

4. You have to give up one of these for 3 days: eating or drinking. Which would you choose to do?

Eating...I can drink to make myself feel full...lol.

5. You have to choose one: perpetual daytime, or perpetual night time. Which one do you think you could live with?

Night...it's cooler then.

6. You can only choose one type of treat for life: salty snacks (potato chips, Doritos, etc) or candy. Which one?

I can deal with losing the salty snacks, but not the candy...gimme chocolate!

7. Your life partner has to be one of the following: heavy smoker or heavy drinker. Which one?

The smoking I can deal with, as long as it's not in the house.  Hell, even I don't do that.

8. Your life partner also has to be one of the following: Democrat or Republican. Which one could you live with?

Democrat, since I'm one.

9. You can only watch one forever: CNN or FOXNews Channel. Which one?

CNN...I watch that now.

10. You can only have one: a computer or a TV. Which one do you keep?

The TV...I can get WebTV...

11. You have to live in one of the following places: The Sahara Desert or Antarctica. Where do you go?

Antarctica.  Too hot in the desert.

12. You have to give up one: MySpace or your cell phone. Which one do you keep?

The phone.  I have MySpace, but I'm on the phone more.  And MySpace can't help me in an emergency (such as when I forget what I need from the store).

13. You have to do one of the following: create 1000 email surveys or answer 1000 email surveys. Which one?

Hmmm...this one's tough.  I would say answer them, since making them is SOOOOOOOOOO much harder.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. omg!!!  Some of these would kill me, LOL.  Now I have to go over and look at Barbara's answers, LOL.

    Krissy  http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

    ReplyDelete