Saturday, June 14, 2008

question me this...

What was the last thing you ordered from McDonalds?
Big Mac Extra Value Meal w/no cheese.

When was the last time you got totally wasted?
At my brother-in-law's wedding. Two years ago...I need to get wasted again...lol.

Do you own a canoe?
Nope.

What was the last button you pushed?
The "on" button on the coffee pot.

Do you have or want any Piercings?
Yup--my ears, but maybe my tongue eventually.

What do you think about people with tattoo's?
Cool--I have one, and I want at least one more.

Are you in love?
Yup.

Have you ever had an unusual pet?
We had three iguanas, a few anoles, and two emporer scorpions.

What color is the wall closest to you?
White...didn't paint this room.


Have you ever set foot in a tanning salon?
For me, it would be a burning salon...so no.

Have you ever played strip poker?
Nope...

What's your mother's favorite color?
I dunno...let me channel her and find out.

Fast Food Restaurant or Chinese Takeout?
Depends on the mood I'm in...right now it would be fast food.

If you could move, would you?
Seriously thinking about it now...

Do you prefer hot tea or iced tea?
Iced.

What is your favorite musical?
Phantom of the Opera.

When did you stop believing in Santa Claus?
I think I was nine or ten...

Who was your first crush?
Can't remember.

What's the stupidest thing you've done?
There are so many...can't think of just one.

Have you ever faked being drunk?
I don't think so.

When is the last time you were on a bicycle?
At least 5 years ago...wouldn't mind having one though...gas prices suck ass.

What's your dad's favorite color?
Don't know, don't care.

How many numbers are in your phone book?
OMG...at least 50.

Do blondes really have more fun?
Sometimes...

Ever fallen out of love?
Yup.

Have you ever smoked tobacco out of a hookah?
Nope, but wouldn't mind trying.

Who do you hate the most?
I'm not the type to hate the person, just the things they do.

Have you ever donated to charity?
Yup.

Ever used a fake id or an id that wasn't you?
Nope.

Are you donating your organs?
Let me check my license...yup.

What is by far your favorite moment of life?
There's too many...the birth of my kids stands out.

What is the last thing you ate?
Hamburgers...last night...getting hungry now.

What's the last thing you drank?
Coffee.

Ever been on ecstasy?
Nope.

Who has it easier, guys or girls?
Guys...hands down.

Who called you last?
My niece Stephanie.

If you were really upset, who is the first guy you'd go to?
Joey.

Who is the first girl you would go to?
I dunno...probably Steph.

If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I dunno.

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yup...I know I did.

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Yup--Charles Sumner...it was Bum's first too.

How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears...three holes in each.

Which year has been the best so far?
I dunno.

Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
Yup--20 bucks...both on a bus and on the street.

Last time you laughed really hard?
Can't remember...I need a really good laugh.

Last text message in your inbox?
Joey.

Do you know anyone addicted to any type of drugs?
I did, but she's clean now.

How many kids do you want to have?
Maybe one more...four total.

What color are your eyes?
Blue-gray.

What is the natural color of your hair?
The color it is now...strawberry blonde.

What is the closest purple object to you?
Ummm....my Hello Kitty notebook.

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
Maybe my kids...I dunno.

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
Knowing my luck? No way.

Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
Of course...who hasn't?

Break someones heart or have your heart broken?
Yup.

Would you ever get a belly piercing?
Maybe...if my stretch marks magically disappeared.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Used to be a night person, but now mornings are my thing.

Do you snore?
Yup, and talk too.

Do you like to spend time with people?
Some people...

Are you hungry?
Yup.

When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning.

Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
Nope.

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
Nope.

Three feelings at the moment?
Tired, anxious, and a little excited.

Done anything you regret so far in life?
A few things.

Are you listening to anything?
Food Network on the TV.

Where are you right now?
In my bedroom.

Last movie you watched?
30 Days of Night.

Last song you sang out loud?
Can't remember.

Are you thinking of someone right now?
Nope.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. very interesting :)  I just love these :) Thanks for answering my questions :) xoxBarb

    ReplyDelete