Tuesday, April 18, 2006

did you miss me?

Yes, I'm back.  You know, I had 429 e-mails in my mailbox.  429.  I deleted them all, only because if I read them, I would lose my mind and my house would not get finished.  So if you don't see comments from me, don't get mad.

I'll start you off with this one...a pic of Joey.  The big one, that is.  Shhhh...he doesn't know I'm posting this...hee hee hee.

This was the other day after his uncle's funeral...more on that later.

more to come...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. haha..  Joey looks happy!!    He must be like every other husband out there and hates the idea of posting pictures to an online journal.   Oppps..  sorry honey.

    Welcome back.   I would have deleted all of those emails too.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you, Annie!  I would have deleted the emails too.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete