Friday, April 14, 2006

little hiatus

Sorry I haven't written in a while...I'm just leaving this so you guys know that I'm not dead or stopped writing or anything.  I'm lost without this my puter!  Thing is, my phone was turned on at the new house last week, but my DSL won't be turned on til next week.  Go figure.  So I'm still here, just not writing.   I haven't been reading either...I can just imagine all the e-mails I have, since I haven't read that since some time last week...OMG.  I'm afraid to look...lol.

Anyway, I'll be sure to make up for lost time...I have LOADS of new pics, a school easter party, a funeral, Easter, and more to write about!  Be back on the 20th (maybe before...who knows when they'll have that hooked up)!

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for you to come back Annie, and I can't wait to see those photos!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there you are! I was wondering where you got to! I knew I had you on alert but then I haven't seen you in a while was wondering where you got to!

    Happy Easter!

    Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ThisMommasDrama/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhhhhh..    i bet you are going crazy.

    See you soon.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete