Thursday, June 14, 2007

huh?


Yeah...that's how I've been feeling lately.  So much has been going on, and at the same time, I haven't felt like writing here.  I dunno--with working 6 days a week, it's like I have no time for anything.  But I did go to my niece's graduation last week--had to drive down near Philadelphia to go (she lives around here, but since she graduated from a cyber school, that's where they had it)...and got lost on the way (only my niece and I did--we took two cars), and my sister realized she forgot the tickets about an hour into the trip and turned back to get them (turns out she didn't have to).  Joey quit his job, since they decided to change his hours to something we couldn't work around (and didn't tell him until after all the BS he went through).  That's really about all that's been going on here...well, that and work, work, and more work.  Oh yeah, and I turned 30 the other day.  I'll try later to post pics of me dressed up...lmao.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YA OLD FART, YOU!

    Nancy, (50% older than ye)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 ain't so bad! Hell I'm 36 married 16 years and got 2 kids one 12 yrs and the other 3 yrs. and still have to get up at 3am.
    So you ain't do'in to bad Oh and taking school to be a medical terminologist.
    Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you Annie?  I am concerned about you.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete