Sunday, July 15, 2007

overdue pics


Hi there!  Just passing along some long overdue pics.  This first one is what got Bum suspended from school...on the last day.  Take a wild guess as to what actually got her suspended...you probably won't get it...lol.


The next one is my niece's graduation...that's a crazy story in itself..I think I wrote about it in the last entry.  And I'm dressed up...hahahaha.


That's it for now...haven't really had time to be on here, working 6 days a week and all...it's not that bad though--I just keep thinking...VACATION.  That's coming up soon...woohoo!

I will get around to reading...I haven't really been online since the 4th of July...when I worked an 11 hour shift...as Jimmy would say...YAYYYY.

til next time...=)

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are alive!!!!!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!  Was worried about you, girl!!!  What did get Bum suspended?  Her hair being dyed?

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it must be the hair color?  Either that or wearing sunglasses in class...but I'll go with the 1st.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! They didn't suspend her over her hair color, did they?

    Congrats to your niece. Great accomplishment!

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to guess her hair, but....what does her shirt say?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was it the shirt. Some schools in our area the kids aren't allowed to wear shirt with writing unless it's the school logo. Pety huh?  She is cute. I have a 9 yr old girl and we streak/striped her hair to match the Bratz dolls. SChool was fine with it. I hope the suspension wasn't for her hair, let em be kids!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete