Wednesday, March 26, 2008

questions

 

Got this over at Sharon's place....

 

Your best friend tells you she is pregnant.

Cool--me too!

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?

Not really into that, but I wouldn't mind getting some of the wireless customers I talk to....

What is the last thing you spent money on?

Lunch yesterday.


Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?

I'm almost 8 months pregnant...duh.

Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos

Puffy.

Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name? 

Well, since I'm expecting one of those, Brayden.

What are you craving right now?

Again...pregnant...food.  Anything edible.

What was the last thing you cried about? 

When Joey was stuck in Iowa.

When you buy something and your change is 2 cents, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it? 

Depends on how I feel that day.

What color is your tissue box?

What tissue box?  TP works for me.

Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan? 

No ceiling fan here.

Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?

Almost falling on the ice...and Joey flying for the first time.

Have you ever had a garage sale?

A few.

What color is your iPod?

I don't have one, but Bum's is sparkly white.

What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?

Ummm...Boll Weevil...when I was in Tennessee last summer.

Are you happy right now?

I guess so.

Who came over last? 

My mom-in-law and other family...but I wasn't here...


Do you drink beer? 

Ewww.

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? 

Not that I can remember.

What is your favorite key on your key chain?

Ummmm....the one that starts the car.

What was the last movie you watched at home?

Saw 4.

What is in your pocket?

My lighter. 

Where do you hurt?  

Where the baby is kicking me.

Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?  

Nope.

What's something fun you did today? 

Taking my kids to school...WOOHOO!

What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? 

Hmmm...electronics and baby stuff.

When is your birthday?

June.

Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? 

Purple beads from Mardi Gras...last year.

What kind of milk do you drink? 

Only flavored...chocolate, vanilla, strawberry.

What is something you need to go shopping for? 

Food...and lots of it.

 

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. cool answers, thanks for stopping by!


    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY DID YOU GET THAT NAME FROM ME ....OR DID YOU ALREADY LIKE IT?  TOO COOL!  BRAYDEN...OR COULD BE BREYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did  you get the name Brayden from?  I have never heard it before!  

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete