Tuesday, April 8, 2008

eviction!

Well, it's down to the last month now...I gave the baby his 30-day notice to get the f*ck out.  I think I'm gonna go early though.  Of course, I don't look like I'm about to have a baby in less than a month--I'm lucky if I look 6 months along.  No, really--I've only gained a total of 8 pounds...actually I gained 11 and lost 3.  The OB says it's okay though...in fact, he's calling me a textbook pregnancy.  I can't (and won't) argue with that. 

The only problem I have now is that I'm travelling about 20 miles (each way) to work now.  Oh yeah--forgot to mention that they closed our office two weeks ago and therefore transferred all 16 of us to the Wilkes-Barre office.  It's only for a month though--I go on maternity leave at the end of April.  And who knows--I might not even have a job after this Thursday anyway--my three-year term is up then, and from what I see, it's still up in the air what, if anything, they're going to do with me.  I haven't heard anything yet...the last time that happened, all 12 people who hit their term were let go the next day.  At this point, I don't really care anyway...as someone said to me the other day, there is life after Verizon.  We shall see, I guess.

I had my baby shower the other day too.  I know, I know--I shouldn't have one, since this is my 3rd child...but keep in mind, I didn't have one with either of the other two.  Got lots of stuff...and had lots of fun.

If you want to see the rest of the pics, you can go to my MySpace and check them out.

Gotta go eat now--baby's kicking the crap out of me--usually means he's hungry...lol.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment