Friday, August 1, 2008

blog the recession

My job dealt me one hell of a blow a few weeks ago...well, actually my union. Our union contract with Verizon runs out at midnight this Sunday, and as of today, they still haven't reached an agreement for a new one. Which means...you guessed it--strike. Woo-effin-hoo. It involves about 70,000 employees up and down the east coast...maybe more.

Read more here...http://www.crainsnewyork.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080801/FREE/911187560/1065/toc

I could use all the support I can get, even if it is in nice comments. That's why I'm linking to Kristen at Motherhood Uncensored and her "Blog the Recession". You can click the link in my sidebar. She's really funny too...she might say some stuff that could offend though. Yay!

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment