Thursday, October 9, 2008

moving

Let's see...what to write about...moving sucks. The journal, I mean. But ya know, it's for the best--there's more to do here. I like it--I've been photo blogging here for a while, now I'm gonna have to blog with words here too. I hope transferring everything is easy--I have 3 AOL ones I have to do...not including my private journal AND Bum's story blog too. Damn...that's a lot of crap to move. I'm not worried about the pics from long ago--I was using Photobucket before I was even blogging. It's 3 journals...no wait, 2...under different screen names. Ewww. But it'll get done, and I'll move on. It's not like I've been writing a lot lately anyway....too much going on for me to stop and write about it. Like financial crises, birthdays, school, and lots of work. But I'm still here...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, like, I am going to be your very first follower! I am glad I found your blog! By the way, do you want others to find your blog? Add it to the blog directory I created. It is called from jland to blogger. Yes, moving does, well, you know, the s word. LOL. Uhm, is this your main blog? I don't even know. I will have to go back to your profile and check, LOL. Anyway, add any blogs you want your readers to know about to this blog directory:

    http://fromjlandtoblogger.blogspot.com

    Thanks. That's so we can all find one another.

    Love ya, girlie, and keep on writing when you have time. BTW, your baby is beautiful! And did you get back to work yet? I am assuming the strike is over by now?

    Krissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, You need to update Annie. Second Will you make me an igloo? : D

    And lastly ... I made the tag on my entry and the header on my blog. Both on PSP. I suck though. lol

    Huuugs

    ReplyDelete