Friday, January 9, 2009

perfect

You are perfect. in every way. When I feel like I have nothing to look forward to, I look at you and all those thoughts just disappear. I gaze into your eyes, and all my problems dissolve into them. When all is wrong in my world, all I have to do is see you and I know everything will be ok. I wish I could look at the world through your eyes--without a care in the world. No bills to pay, no tomorrow to worry about. When I look at you, I get all choked up--not because I fear for you, but because I have so much hope for you. Because for now, nothing can go wrong with you or for you. You're perfect.

*I wrote this a week after he was born.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. that was beautiful . .. I wish I had a mother like you. Ask Brian tomorrow about what happened to him yesterday ( 1/9 )

    ReplyDelete