Friday, July 7, 2006

dammit again

Ok...I know I haven't been on here in like, forever.  But I have good reason...MY COMPUTER DIED.  Literally.  It was on when we left the house, and when we came back, it was off.  We tried to turn it back on, but it didn't work.  We tried using another power cord, but no.  So now I'm sending it to the shop for repairs on Monday.  I'm writing this from my neighbor's computer...but who knows when I'll be back up and running at home.  But when I do...WAIT...I have LOADS to tell and show.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. Whoa hurry back I miss you! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! The death of a computer, that is the worst. My TV recently kicked the bucket, it started smoking, thankfully your computer didn't do that when you weren't around. :-D

    Hope to see you around soon!

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your computer up and running soon!  You make J-Land MORE fun!  ;-)
    Cyn
    http://journals.aol.com/cyndygee/PositivePals

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no is your pc still dead?

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete