Friday, August 11, 2006

yay

As you can see, I'm back.  On my own computer.  All it needed was a new power supply...phew.  The funny thing is, we had another, almost identical, computer sitting in Bum's room...and it took us THIS LONG to figure out that we could take the power supply from one and put it into the other.  DUUUUUUUH.  So, tonight, that's exactly what we did.  Man, that was kind of confusing--figuring out where all the wires go.  I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers when it was all done, and the little light came on!!!  WOOHOO!  So here I am, back with y'all.  And once again, I had to delete all 736 e-mails that were in my mailbox.  Oy.  Remind me next time my computer dies to shut off all journal alerts.  Thanks in advance.  Now on to the fun!

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. yeah i was wondering where you got too! I thought you went private and I wasn't getting alerts any more!
    welcome back!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, since you deleated my email, I am going to send you the cute graphics I sent you again, LOL.

    Welcome back, Girlie!!!!!!!!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back!!!! xox Barbara

    ReplyDelete