Monday, July 23, 2007

the i's have it

The "I" in me....

I Live:  in Pennsylvania...where it's cold and raining right now.

I Work: doing wireless 411
at Verizon (not VZ wireless).  But for how much longer...who knows.  I like my job.

I Talk: see above...I'm on the phone ALL. DAY. LONG.

I Wish:  things were better, and people would stop pulling the rug out from under us.

I Enjoy:  having time to myself, and taking the family on little outings, like the pool and the park for the day. 

I Look: like the semi-toothless wonder...but not for long...=D

I Find:  that my friends help when they can.  They help by listening.

I Smell:  when I'm in such a rush in the morning, I forget to put deodorant on...ewwww.

I Listen: to lots of people and their situations...and help out whenever I can.

I Hide:  in the house on my one day off a week...like a hermit.

I Pray:  that things will get better.

I Walk:  to the store.  Sometimes in the rain.

I Write:  my grocery list, then leave it at home and forget what I needed.

I See:  lots of things, including some that I'd rather not see.

I Sing:  in the car, at the top of my lungs.

I Laugh:  to keep from crying.

I Can:  do lots of things...

I Watch: my kids grow up right before my eyes, unfortunately.

I Yearn:  to own my own house.

I Daydream: about how much better it could be.

I Fall:  in love again everyday.

I Want:  to not worry about what tomorrow's going to bring.

I Cry:  a lot these days.

I Burn:  if I'm in the sun too long.

I Read:  computer screens all the time.

I Love:  to bake.

I Rode:  lol...I'm thinking baaaaaad on this one.  bwahahaha

I Sometimes:  wonder what it would be like not to worry about anything.

I Hurt:  when my family hurts.

I Fear:  everything...it's the anxiety talking.

I Hope:  tomorrow's better than today.

I Break:  the car.

I Eat:  whatever I can.

I Bathe: daily!

I Drink:  coffee, and lots of it.

I Stop:  people from yelling at me...by being calm (or at least sounding like I am).

I Save:  whatever I can.

I Hug:  whoever needs one.

I Meditate:  when the kids aren't home.

I Play:  Wii Bowling.  And I'm good!

I Miss:  my mom.

I Hold: until you tell me to let go.

I Forgive:  all the time.

I Drive:  a Pontiac Grand Am.

I Learned:  that nothing comes without a challenge.

I Dream:  about everyone getting along.

I Have:  an awesome family.

I Don't:  take anything for granted.

I Made:  brownies yesterday.

I Believe: that good times are right around the corner...

I Wait:  until that day comes.

I Need:  too much to mention here!

I Owe:  more than I have.

I Hate:  people who mean to me because they can't see me (at work)

I Feel:  lots of love in my family.

I Know:  I am loved

I Wonder:  what would have been....

I Applaud:  everyone's triumphs

I Love:  everyone!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes these things bore me, but this one did not.  You are very honest here.   And it's really clear what a huge heart you have.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat entry. I never seem to have time to sit doewn and do these types. Interesting read.
    Lisa
    http://journals.aol.com/loveladylisa1/TheNakedTruthADietersNightmare/entries/2007/07/28/this-is-a-must-see-22-second-video/1315

    ReplyDelete