Friday, December 19, 2008

super woman

That's what I felt like Wednesday. You know, for it being my day off, I did more work that day than I do at work. I don't think there was a moment that I wasn't doing something. The day started off normal, with getting the kids ready for school, then going out to work my corner.

When I came back, Joey was ready to go the ER. He was having pain in a tooth since Sunday--one that broke a few months ago while eating a chip. Turns out it was abscessed, so he got it treated--they drained it...he cried. He got a morphine shot afterwards...woohoo. He was fun the rest of the day--laughing at the stupidest things, walking all wobbly, etc. Good times.

Then we came home, and I came on here to read and stuff. Then I had to work my corner again. After that, I had to make cookies for Dude's Christmas party today (kind of a waste, since the kids didn't have school...more on that later). Then we had to get ready for Bum's Christmas concert...I was in charge of the refreshments, so I had to be there early. We went, had fun, heard some good music, and watched a bunch of fifth-grade kids and families go nuts for cupcakes, cookies, and drinks. Within 20 minutes, there was virtually nothing left of five pounds of cookies, a full sheet cake, loads of other goodies, and drinks. But I did good...yay.

Finally, when it was all over, I took the mom-in-law home, then went home myself. It was about 9pm by this time...bedtime for the kids! Then I realized I still had to get Joey's meds...had to pay about $60 for those, since he has no insurance. I keep telling him, all he has to do is sign a piece of paper (marriage certificate)--then I can put him on my insurance. No way, he says. Oh well...lol.

And that was my day. Whew...I'm tired just typing it.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Supaaa womanaaaa

    Angel and I have decided we are "Bat Girlssss"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, I am a follower of yours, I see, and yet somehow I lost where you were. Strange, I had no idea what your blog addy was, Annie. Strange. I must have had it at one time, and lost it. Sigh. I have lost touch with so many that were on on AOL.

    I am going to ask you a favor. If you haven't already, could you please add your blog to the directory blog I am creating called from jland to blogger? I'd appreciate if you'd add so we don't lose you again. Thanks!

    So I must run. Have a Merry, Merry Christmas Annie if I don't see you before than. Happy Jesus birthday! Love,

    Krissy :)
    visit my main blog: Sometimes I Think
    Hey Jlanders! Please post your blogs in the Directory of Blogs: from jland to blogger
    visit me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/iamkrissy

    ReplyDelete