Tuesday, February 19, 2008

help me

I'm THISCLOSE to tears now...he's not home yet...who knows at this point when he will be.  His flight to AVP (Scranton) got cancelled due to crew problems (whatever that means...Brandi!), so I booked him on a flight to Allentown, 2 hours away.  When the time came to get to the airport in Cedar Rapids, there was a jackknifed tractor trailer on the highway, and traffic was at a standstill.  Couldn't make it to the airport.  Had to reschedule....AGAIN.  Tomorrow.  Did that, but now he can't make it to the airport for 3:00pm, due to his friend having to work.  Right now I'm trying to reschedule another flight...wish me luck and...I NEVER ask for this...pray for me (since He doesn't like me...).  I'm desperate here.  I'm losing my mind faster than...than...I dunno.  SEE?!?  Help me...I'm going doooooooooowwwwwwwwwwn...

til next time...=) <~~trying to, anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment