Sunday, February 17, 2008

why

Right now I'm sitting here wondering why. 

Why does everything I do have to be a challenge?  Why is it that everything that should come easy, has to have some sort of catch to it?  Why do God and Mother Nature hate me?  Why can't something good happen, without something going wrong first?  Why can't things ever go as planned?  Why do I feel like I can't get anything right?  Why do I have to work harder to get what I want?  Why do I feel as if I have to seriously struggle to get things to go in my favor?  What did I do to become forever doomed?  Why me?

Why am I saying all of this?  He's not home yet...not til Tuesday now.  He was supposed to come home tonight (within the hour, to be exact), but Mother Nature had other plans...

til next time...=(

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry your feelin blue my dear...
    Do me a favor though...
    When your done with Mother Nature , save a shot or two for me..........
    We had a flood today.........
    in our basement ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you feel this way! I have days like this too! I hope things start looking up for you soon!!!

    ~~~Make it a Great Day~~~
                  Sharon
    http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

    ReplyDelete