Wednesday, February 20, 2008

still waiting

Once again, it's 12 hours and counting.  After bitching to the United Airlines agent last night (it was their fault he wasn't home y'day), they finally booked him on an American Airlines flight for 4:30 this afternoon.  Then he'll connect in Chicago, and come home.  His friend gets out of work at 2pm, and they'll drive 1 1/2 hours to the airport in Cedar Rapids.  I'm not thinking positive about this.  In fact, until I hear from him that he's on the plane from Chicago to Scranton, I'm still thinking that he's not coming home today.  I'm tired of thinking that he's coming home today, only to be disappointed and stressed out when I hear that he's not.  I'm watching the websites of both airlines like a hawk today.  So far, so good--they're still on time.  But like I said, I'm not celebrating until he's on that connecting flight.  Wish him luck.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment