Tuesday, February 26, 2008

woohoo

As you can see from the title, I'm in a good mood. He's home--his plane came in Wednesday night. With him he brought one hell of a flu strain...he had such a high fever that he thought he was seeing bugs on the walls (the kids thought he was nuts), and doesn't remember any of Friday morning. He's better now, but he passed it on to Bum. Yay.

Anyhoo, now we're thinking about how to do the wedding...I know--9 years of being engaged is long enough. We don't want anything big...just a small family and friends thing.

As far as the baby, 30 weeks now and it never stops kicking...I think I'll keep ya in suspense for a teeny while longer....

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. So --- How about you tell us what your baking in the baby oven ... and glad to hear the man made it home okay. Wait till your on AIM next and I tell you what happen to me !! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your guy is home, safe and sound!   Maybe that baby is gonna be a soccer player?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete