Wednesday, August 24, 2005

double trouble

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Take a picture of two of something. Two of what? I leave that to you. But they have to be two of the same type of thing. Don't just put, like, a cookie and a Hot Wheel in the same picture and say it counts as two things. Two cookies, two Hot Wheels. You know. Double your pleasure and all that.

I took John's idea and tried it out (well, that and he explained how)...here's what I came up with -- my worst nightmare.

Here's Bum laughing at the face she's making...even she thought this pic was cool.  I used PhotoSuite...unfortunately, you can kind of see the editing lines.  Oh well, I guess the more you do it, the better you get.

til next time...=)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Annie, I think this is great, lol!  So funny!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it.  You can only se the lines if your trying to.  I thought it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't notice the line until I specifically went looking for it. Good work.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm TRYING to find the line, and I can't.  Too cute!

    ~~ jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great effort!  I didn't see any line until you had pointed it out and I went back and looked.  :)  

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may try this some time!

    Yanno, your subject is much MUCH cuter than the subject in John's photo -- don't you think?  

    LOL

    ReplyDelete