Saturday, August 13, 2005

saturday six #70

Here's my answers for this week's Saturday Six!

1. A reader to "Men's Journal" recently wrote about technological innovations, stating that there isn't any gadget he couldn't live without:  "To see how vital technology is, spend a few days in the backcountry without your phone, pager, PDA, laptop, cappuccino machine, or MP3 player.  You'll emerge cleansed and refreshed."  Could you go a whole week really roughing it with no modern conveniences?  Would you want to?

If I could have my coffee pot, I think I could do it.

2. What is the most you've ever paid for a:
    A) Shirt  $50
    B) Pair of Shoes  $65, I think
    C) CD or Album  $15
    D) DVD  $20
    E) Book  $10
    F) Vacation  about $150

3. Looking back at the answers to#2, which one was the most foolish?

The vacation, since that was for the "vacation from hell".

4. Take this quiz:   Which snack food are you?

You're%20justa%20like%20mamma%20used%20ta%20make!%20You're%20spaghetti!

5. There are three wells:  Love, Beauty and Creativity.  If you could only drink from one of them, which would you choose and why?

I think I would have to choose Beauty, since I have Love, and I think I have some Creativity.

6. If you were another person, do you think you would be friends with the person you know as yourself?

I think so.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure get off inexpensively for your vacations.  And I have paid more for my shoes than that.  

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete