Sunday, December 17, 2006

411 junk of the week

I know y'all look forward to these, so I'm going to make it a weekly thing, probably on Saturday or Sunday.  As a reminder, these are all listed places, so they do exist...lol.  Here we go...

The Nipple Bindery.
Out of the Closet.
The Dang Gym.
Dong Kink (a salon).
LA Gender Center.
Big Wang.
Wak Shack (a salon).
Grandpa's Train Depot (at Grandma's House).
Buellton Veterinary Clinic Bed & Breakfast (WTF?)
Bimbo's Market.
Mother Trucker's.

And my favorite of the week...*drum roll please*...
Yank Sing, a Chinese restaurant (with 2 locations!) in California...wonder how they got the name...lol.

Call of the week:
"Hurry up!  I'm standing in the middle of traffic--can you tell me how to spell 'Shredded-It'?"  LMAO.

til next time...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment