Sunday, December 10, 2006

411 junk of the week

As if you couldn't tell, I was bored at work yesterday.

Lots o' stuff here, so let's get started.  Here's some of the listings we've found this week...

Holy Nails, Priestly Movers, and Golden Buddha...all in less than an hour, all fielded by yours truly.
Discount Sex Mall.
Escape From New York Pizza.
Big Balls Restaurant.
Two Urban Licks.
Fractured Prune.
Hillbilly Flea Market.
Tuna Town.
JR's Juicy Dogs.
Naked Fish.
And this one...residential...last name Chitwood...pronounced with "sh". (sorry if this is your name, or if you know anyone who has this name...if you do, I'll gladly take it off here.)

Got a couple stories too...

"A customer was looking for the phone number for a palm reader.  I gave a "not found" report*.  Her response: 'Well, she has a big sign in her front yard, so I KNOW she has a listing!'"
*"not found" report..."I'm sorry, but searching in (city) and surrounding areas, I'm showing no listing for (whatever).

"Customer calls in, looking for 'Parent Planhood'.  I told them I didn't find that, but I had 'Planned Parenthood'.  They said no, and insisted it was 'Parent Planhood', and hung up."

There...hopefully I'll get more for next week.  More and more co-workers are giving me their weird ones, knowing that I post them here...yay.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. Too funny!   I love this stuff...(I just hope I'm never quoted...lol)

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you are never bored LOL Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean, no Parent Planhood????????? I'm gonna call 811!


    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, and sad things is the planned parent hood people are reproducing, oh no, lol, thanks for the laugh, Missy    

    ReplyDelete