Friday, December 29, 2006

my merry merry day

Our Christmas went well.  To start, we put milk and cookies out for Santa (thanks Heidi!).

I guess he liked them, since this is what we found in the morning:

Blind Santa went nuts.  What did they get, you ask?  Welllllllll...I'll just name off a few things.  For Bum, there was an Xbox 360, Bratz, Barbie, My Little Pony, and a DVD.  For Dude, it was WWE wrestling stuff, games for his GameCube, Spiderman, and Transformers.  They got a total of 13 gifts...EACH.  See, told ya Santa lost his (um...her) mind.  And that was just at home...they still had Grandma's house.

We went up there, ate, and the kids opened more stuff--Pixel Chix, more wrestlers, a Barbie head, and a basketball hoop, just to name a few.  There were some outfits too, but who cares about those...lol.  Joey's cousins came, and then the real fun began...busting his ass...lol.  Here's a pic of two of them with Bum.

Oh...what did I get?  Well, I got a butterfly necklace from Bum, a locket necklace from Dude, 50 bucks from the mom-in-law (split between me and Joey), and from Joey's brother, we got a mini crockpot, a DVD, and *gleaming with joy* a Starbucks coffee grinder (which I've been looking to get for months now).  Yay.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed a couple entry's glad to see every one was happy with Christmas, such cute facies those kids have.  Hope you have a great New Years too, Missy  

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the white circle between the girls faces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!  Merry, merry...

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really late merry christmas!!! nice pictures, nice looking tree, yummy cookies and cool gifts.
    elisa

    ReplyDelete