Wednesday, December 20, 2006

5 more days!

You know what?  I can't wait for Christmas.  We can't wait to see the looks on the kids' faces on Christmas morning.  I'm almost done shopping, but the major items are out of the way.  I don't think Santa was watching them this year, because he went NUTS and is bringing them everything that was on their wishlist.  Even bent over backwards to get the main items, like paying double for a certain item on Ebay, and renting another certain item so it would be under the tree come December 25th.  The gifts are over at our savior's (again!) house...and Steve, the 14-year-old, is jealous of one of them, because she's getting something HE wanted...lol.

As for work, it sucks...but at my own will.  I don't have a day off until Christmas Day, and that's my only day off next week.  That's because I'm helping someone out by working half a day on Christmas Eve.  I mean, I'm not doing anything until 11pm, so why not work til 7?  No big deal.  All is well.  C'mon Christmas!  Get here now!

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. way to go Santa, isn't he amazing.
    sorry to hear you have to put in so many hours,
    but you will also get pd for that many too
    have a great week, it will all be over soon,

    and since I am here
    and since I was making my rounds with the caroling thru jland
    I am ganna go ahead and hit ya with my fav holiday jingle

    here goes


    Christmas is coming
    the goose is getting fat
    please put a penny
    in the old mans hat.

    If you haven't got a penny,
    a half penny will do
    if you haven't got a half penny
    then God Bless You....


    Missy    http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/12/20/caroling-through-j-land/993

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait too. It'll be here before we all know it.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours,
    Gem :-)

    ReplyDelete