Sunday, February 11, 2007

catching up

I know it's been a few days...I think we're done shopping.  Two weeks with the income tax--I think that's a new record.  We got the new dining room set, just waiting for it to get here.  Bum's bedroom is put together...she has to clean her room so I can take pics.  Got some new clothes for everybody, and I made one huge step towards getting my big ticket item, but I have to wait about 4-6 weeks for them to be finished.  Don't worry...I'll be sure to show you when they're done.

Another thing--I'm officially obsessed with Wii, and the one game that came with it, Wii Sports.  Oh wow...you just have to at least try this.  My arm hurts from playing, and it's like I have to play one more game...take your pick--tennis (which I love), boxing (can't get the hang of that one), golf (I like this one), baseball (too short of a game, but still good), or bowling (AWESOME).  Bum likes the Mii Channel it has...she gets to create new people you can play with on the games.  You can make one that looks just like you!  It's neat--I made one of myself on each of theirs, and customized it so it's left-handed...just like me.  Cool.

One more thing...they got their report cards the other day.

And they SO deserve to be there, since they both did AWESOME!!!  She improved everywhere she could, and he is exceeding what is expected of him at this point.  WOOHOO!!!  We were so proud, we took them out to dinner for their reward.  Yay.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. I want Wiiiiiii!  My little boy client made a character called Nancy, that's supposed to look like me.  I was honored!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go kiddos!  xox Barbara

    ReplyDelete