Sunday, February 4, 2007

hungover

I'm not gonna talk too much, since my hand hurts...from having to swipe my debit card so much this week.  Well, there's another reason as well, but I'll get to that later.  I'll just post pics.  So there.

First thing we bought--a TV.  Had to get the entertainment center too.

Next, Dude got a new bedroom set.  He liked it so much, he slept ON THE BOX it was in for two days (overnight), before Joey assembled it.

Here's the finished product.

And the dresser to match. 

If you were wondering, Bum's is on the way--they didn't have hers in the store...had to order it online.  And she has a room to clean before anything gets put together.

For the kids, we got something they seriously wanted...and people think I'm nuts for getting them.  I actually ordered them online Monday, and they came while the kids were at school Thursday.  I got them to sit for two seconds to take this pic, then it went back to the screaming, jumping up and down, etc.  Take a look.

Not to leave Joey (my wonderful on-site assembler) out, this is what he wanted...a fish tank.  See?

We got cell phones, too.  We also got rid of two of our cats (humane society) and got the other two neutered, declawed, and caught up on their shots.  And to think--we didn't get everything we need yet.  We're going Wednesday for our kitchen set.  Then I think we're done...for now.

As for me, well, I have to wait a few weeks--until after my dentist appointment--for my reward.  You'll see.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you're coming right along.  Love the photo sleeping on the boxes!  Very cute.   And I'm a bit jealous about them getting Wii.  
    Take care,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks great!!!!!! i hope you enjoy it in good health and happy memories.
    eli

    ReplyDelete