Thursday, February 22, 2007

round robin...a day late

I wasn't feeling too good yesterday after work, so I didn't get to post my pics.  Figures...what a first impression I'm leaving.  Sorry...anyhoo.  Here's my entry for the Red Round Robin Photo Challenge!

Here's my new jacket.

Dude's pillow thingy...on the wall, of course--doesn't like the pillow in it.

A bottle of peach and pepper infused vinegar (decoration only!)...

And two pics I took last summer.

I hope all these pics make up for me not posting yesterday...lol.

til next time...=)

8 comments:

  1. I like all of these but especially the pillow thingy and the rather mysterious-looking vinegar bottle.  Welcome to the Robins!  - Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie

    Welcome to the Round Robin Challenges. No worries, you have made a wonderful impression! You chose some very pretty photos for your entry, and by the way, you aren't late at all. You have up to one week, past the date of each challenge to post your entry. We encourage you to post the day of the challenge, as that is when most folks do their blog jogs for the challenge entries, but it is certainly ok to post any time during the following week.

    Once again, welcome, and I look forward to seeing more entries from you.

    All my best, Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jacket, lovely colours (yes Aussie spelling) and the wall decoration is typical of boys. cheers Kerrin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Challenge, Annie!  I hope you're feeling better.  I love your pictures!  What a spiffy jacket, and the wall hanging would appeal to my grandson.  The flowers are gorgeous!  I imagine the vinegar is hot?  Pretty, even if so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, I meant to say that I'm Suzanne R.

    http://newsuzannerslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the RRs! So you're fashionably late - with style! Hope to see more of your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all the pics, but especially that vinegar shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the peach and pepper infused vinegar the most.  That is a very artistic photo!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete