Tuesday, February 27, 2007

what i see on vacation, part one

I'll probably make this a little series this week, since I'm on vacation...duh.

You've seen people move with cars, trucks, and U-Hauls...but have you ever seen this?!?

Yes--the new neighbors across the street moved in with a SCHOOL BUS.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking--how do I know they were moving with it, and it wasn't jsut parked there?  Well, when you see people taking furniture, etc. out of the bus and into a previously unrented apartment...that's how...lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I have.  Well, not a school bus, but right across the street are a bunch of jerks who build cars without real mufflers...hot rods and stuff.   PLUS, he is a tow truck driver and has a humongousoid tow truck w/ crazy lights all over it~
    I should take a pic.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, LOL.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete