Wednesday, February 28, 2007

pimpin' ain't easy

As some of you might have read, I'm hosting next week's CarnivAOL!  That's right--it's hitting the road, and the first stop is right here.  So get your pimp suits ready, and send me your entries!  You can send it to me via my AOL e-mail, or my other address...KKMom527(at)msn.com.  Don't matter to me--I'll get it either way.  Don't forget--it has to be in to me (or Paul) by Sunday, March 4.  C'mon...show off your stuff!  You know you want to...

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. I did it!  :)  I submitted an entry from Latte Dah introducing "Mama Moser's Recipes"  I sent it to your AoL e-mail.  FUN!  Good luck with hosting   :)
    http://journals.aol.com/mrsm711/LatteDah/     Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon, I submitted an article to your AOL screen name. Thanks a bunch for hosting this edition. (Hugs) Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with it! I'm still a wee bit of a chicken to submit something, but I certainly enjoy reading the entries.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete