Monday, June 26, 2006

43 questions

43 of the most random questions...blatently stolen from Kimberleigh, Robin, and Sharon...lol.

1.  Where were you 1 hour ago?

The same place I am now...in front of the computer.  Checking my mail.

2.  Who will be your next kiss?

The kids, when they go to bed.  Aye aye, captain.

3.  Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?

My Hello Kitty pillow, comforter and phone, my bustier purse.  I think that's it.

4.  When was the last time you were at the mall?

Joey's dad's birthday (April), when we had a t-shirt made with the kids' pictures on it.  So cool.

5.  Are you wearing socks right now?

Nope...took them off when I took my shoes off.

6.  When was the last time you went out of town?

Does the next town over count?  March, for work.  No?  Then about about 2 years ago...when I went to Atlantic City for a Elvis concert.  I know, I don't get out much.

7.  Have you been to the movies in the past 5 days?

No way...no time and too expensive.

8.  What was the last thing you had to drink?

Coffee...mmmmm.

9.  What are you wearing right now?

T-shirt and jeans.

10.  Have you ever been in a car wash?

In the car, of course.

11.  Last food you ate?

Elbow macaroni with sauce and garlic bread.  Yummy.

12.  Where were you last week on Saturday?

WORK.  Like any other Saturday.

13.  Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?

Nope...I'm po.

14.  When was the last time you ran?

About 2 months ago, when I was trying to catch up to the bus.  I made it.

15.  What's the last sporting event you watched?

OMG...maybe last year's World Series.

16.  What is (was) your favorite class?

Math...the answers are always definite.

17.  Your dream vacation?

Anywhere but here.  For a week.  At least.

18.  Last 3 people's houses you were in?

Let's see...my neighbor's house, my sister's house, and my other neighbor's house.

19.  How old are your parents?

My mom would be 63 (52), and my dad would be 71 (60).

20.  WHERE'S NUMBER 20???

21.  Do you miss anyone?

Doesn't everyone?  Of course.

22.  Last play you saw?

"All Shook Up"...before that was "Les Miserables".

23.  What are your plans for today?

Well...go to bed.  Tomorrow--take Joey for an interview (WOOHOO).  After that, who knows.

24.  Who is the last person you commented on MySpace?

I think it was an old classmate of mine...asking about the reunion, which I'm not going to, by the way.

25.  Ever go to camp?

Yup...day camp for about 5 years (then became a counselor there), and overnight camp once.

26.  Were you an honor roll student?

Proud member of the Class of 1995 National Honor Society.

27.  What do you want to know about the future?

Will my kids get out of the damn house???

28.  Are you wearing any perfume/cologne?

Nope.

29.  DAMMIT!!  SOMEONE STOLE NUMBER 29!

30.  Where is your best friend located?

About 5 minutes' drive away.

31.  Do you have a tan?

Yup...the sunburn I got last week turned into one.

32.  How old do you want to be when you have kids?

A little too late for this one...lol.

33.  Do you collect anything?

Hello Kitty stuff, coffee mugs.

34.  Last time you got stopped/pulled over by a cop?

Dude's birthday, 2002.  Speeding.  Damn.

35.  Have you ever drank soda through a straw?

Duh.  Who hasn't?

36.  How do you like your drinks?

Alcoholic.  Or Caffeinated.

37.  Do you like hot sauce?

Sometimes.

38.  Last time you took a shower?

Yesterday...didn't have time to get in this morning.  Don't worry...I don't stink.

39.  Who do you have a crush on?

My man...that's it.

40.  What is your mood?

Excited, for Joey--see #23.

41.  Are you someone's best friend?

I hope so.

42.  Are you rich?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

43.  What do you think of the person who took this survey before you?

Kimberleigh's cool, Robin's got lots of strength to get thru the house stuff (she's funny too!), and Sharon's got an asshole for an ex-husband, and she's awesome.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. You were a camp counselor?  How awesome is that?

    Krissy at Hope Lodge
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice 2 were missing! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find numbers 20 and 29 in my journal.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete