Saturday, June 24, 2006

cats!

I promised pics of the new kittens...and now I'm finally uploading them.  One. Picture. At. A. Time. Very. Slowly.

Here's Dude with Slinky.  He was the first to come into to the house, especially since he was born in our basement.  Slinky is also the cat in this pic.  He's the annoying but lovable one.

And here's Bum with Vince.  He's so furry...he's just a big furball.  He got his name from Vince Neil of Motley Crue.  We were originally going to name them after each of the band members...lol.

Here's the newest member of our household...New Cat.  It has no name, since we still can't figure out if it's a boy or girl.  If it's a girl, we're naming her Hera...she's like the goddess of fire, with her attitude...lol.

So there you go...if we come across anymore, we're taking them to the Humane Society.  And don't worry--we still have Kikko...he's an outside cat now.  He only comes around when he wants something...kind of like your 18-year-old child or something...lol.

til next time...=)

9 comments:

  1. wise of you to wait - we named our cat right away. The only thing more embarrassing about bringing Mr. Lee to the vet was bringing Mr. Lee to the vet with her daughter Claude. Good thing we're not cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they are adorable!

    Krissy at Hope Lodge
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. That third picture is total cuteness off the top of the standardized cuteness scale. They are going to have to invent a new cuteness scale to cover it.
    -Paul
    http://journals.aol.ca/plittle/AuroraWalkingVacation/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your entry through CarnivAOL. Cats make me melt... awww

    http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got down to two cats (kittens) after being at a high of six.  They are precious, but don't mix well with free ranging chickens.  LOL  Coming via CarnivAOL.  -  Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute!!! I love the huge blue eyes on the new one!  <if only they could stay kittens foreverhttp://journals.aol.com/maozmon/ShowMeHeaven/!  take care, mary anne~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got my very first kitten ever in April for my birthday.  She (Chaos) looks so much like your new cat! Too cute. I just can't get used to her licking my fingers when I type! LOL  Came this way via CarnivAOL.
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my very first kitten ever in April for my birthday.  She (Chaos) looks so much like your new cat! Too cute. I just can't get used to her licking my fingers when I type! LOL  Came this way via CarnivAOL.
    Dianna

    ReplyDelete