Saturday, June 24, 2006

awww...do i have to?

Weekend Assignment #117: We all have to do chores around the house. Which chore do you like to do the least?

Extra Credit:
Do you recycle?

This (being the weekend assignment) is one of my favorite online chores, although I've been neglecting to do it lately...I'm smacking my hand as we speak.  Around the house, I don't do that many chores, but of the few I do, the one I dislike (or at least am growing to hate) is cleaning out the litter box.  Especially with the newly acquired cats (see pictures in last entry).  Ewwww.  It's the clumping litter, but with three cats using it, I'm cleaning it out at least daily.  And the worst part?  No sooner do I finish, and one (usually Slinky) just HAS to go, right then and there.  Sigh.  But it has to get done.  Yay.

As for the recycling, we're supposed to do it, but around here you need special containers to do so.  And since right now I work 9 to 5, and the public works department is open the same hours, I haven't had a chance to get down there and pick them up.  Oops.  But when I get the opportunity, I think I'll get my little butt down there.

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. I hate ironing.

    Krissy at Hope Lodge
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete