Wednesday, June 21, 2006

and the survey says...

Stolen from Sharon...

1 - Accent:  I don't think I have one, but I might have a wee bit of a southern accent...I think it's from work.  You know, talking to all those people with that soft southern drawl kinda rubs off on us Yankee folk...lol.

2 - Booze:  Lots of it...keep it coming!  Except beer...blech.

3 - Chore I hate:  Every single one of them!!!

4 - Dogs/cats:  1 dog--Princess, 4 cats--Kikko, Slinky (new), Vince (new), and un-named (so new we don't know if it's a boy or girl).

5 - Essential electronics:  the puter and the camera

6 - Favorite perfume/cologne:  Don't really wear any...I dunno.

7 - Gold/silver:  I would say gold, but I don't really wear anything.

8 - Hometown:  Same place I'm at now--Scranton, PA.

9 - Insomnia:  No way...I can SLEEP.  Too bad there's that thing called an alarm clock.

10 - Job title:  National Wireless Directory Assistance Operator.

11 - Kids:  2...Bum and Dude.

12 - Living arrangements:  3 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment.

13 - Most admired trait:  My kindness, I guess.

14 - Number of sexual partners:  *cringing* 8.  I know...bad me.

15 - Overnight hospital stays:  3--one for each of the kids, one for a kidney infection that lasted a week (while pregnant).

16 - Phobia:  Little fear of heights.

17 - Quote:  Don't judge a book by its cover.

18 - Religion:  On the fence about this--baptized Catholic, but starting to not like Catholicism.

19 - Siblings:  2 sisters--Donna, 39, and Phyllis, who would be 41.  Also, 3 stepbrothers and 2 stepsisters.

20.  Time I usually Wake Up:  Depends on what time I have work--between 7 and 9am.

21 - Unusual talent:  No idea.

22 - Vegetable I refuse to eat:  Squash.  Ewww.

23 - Worst habit:  Other than smoking, ripping my nails off.

24 - X-rays:  Uh...

25 - Yummy foods I make:  Piggies and cheesesteaks!

26 - Zodiac sign:  Split personality...Gemini.

til next time...=)

1 comment: