Tuesday, June 13, 2006

pomp and circumstance

My niece, Ashley, graduated from high school.  I was invited to the ceremony, so I went...duh.  Here are some pictures...and I know someone going to be hunting me down for this (the last one, anyway)...lol.

Ashley with her two diplomas--one from vo-tech, and one from her home school.

My three nieces--Stephanie, 21, Ashley, 18, and Nichole, 16.

After the ceremony--Ashley and her awesomely proud mom (my sis).

Now she's off to Job Corps to further study Culinary Arts for two years, then to a school of her choice to learn even more.  She eventually wants to open her own pastry shop.  With the attitude, passion, and determination she has, she can accomplish that and more.  Go Ashley.  Yay.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. My son went to culinary school and is now a chef at the age of 22!  Way to go Ashley!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your niece, Ashley! Beautiful pictures!
    Gem :-)
    http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!  Tell Ashley congratulations from us.  Penny and family http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

    ReplyDelete