Tuesday, January 2, 2007

a little late, but...

Happy New Year!

Sorry I didn't post sooner, but like I've said before, WORK SUCKS.  I worked New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, and I'm working today too.  But before I go to work, I decided to post a short one.  New Year's Eve was fun...we went to First Night again--this year was Bum's idea.  She liked it so much last year, she was bugging us since the start of the month...lol.  Figures--the one who can't really be out in the cold is the one who seriously wanted to go this year.  Anyhoo, this year we got the in-laws to go too, and had a great time--they want to go next year too.  Our cousin, Kerri (on the right in the x-mas pic with Bum below) went too, and had lots of fun.  The highlight of the night was this:

Bum got to participate in the magic show!  This magician was awesome--we saw him here last year too.  I got the fireworks on video too--that's my first pic (if you want to call it that) of the year, so I'll be posting that later as my Monday Photo Shoot entry...when I finally get it uploaded...lol.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. No big deal being late...the wishes are good for a whole year!

    Back at ya, Annie!

    Nancy
    http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/notions-of-nancy/entries/2007/01/01/from-me-and-my-boys/1804

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was awesome.  Missy  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was so cool how they both turned at the same time to look back at you!  And then there was the amazing Bum...how did you do that Bum?  And the most special moment for me was watching her brother give her a sweet hug.  You can tell they love each other and are very close.  Great video! xox Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!!! I wish you all the best in 2007.
    eli

    ReplyDelete