Sunday, January 28, 2007

da survey from england

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2007?
Downtown Scranton, watching the First Night fireworks.

2. How did you get the idea for your my space name?
My nickname is NeeRee, and I'm a mom, so put the two together....

3. What are you listening to write now?
TV and GameCube in the other room.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Don't think so.

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
White with orange and blue polka dots.

6. Do you live in a zoo?
Oh yeah.  Am I the zookeeper?  Nope--he is...lol.  I'm just one of the trainers.

7. What did you do this morning?
Got up late (8am), since it's my day off.  Made coffee, went outside and had a smoke, then watched a movie (since the kids weren't home yet).

8. What does your mom do for a living?
Nada--she passed away 11 years ago.

9. Where do you work? 
Verizon.

10. What are your favorite smells?
Coffee, vanilla, chocolate, or a combination of all 3.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
05.

12. What was the last concert you attended?
Van Halen back in '03...when they got back with Sammy Hagar.

13. Who was with you?
Joey, his two brothers, one of his brother's friends, and the other brother's girlfriend.

14. What was the last movie you watched?
Dogma...see #7.  If you didn't see it, do.

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
The bank--I want my money!!!

16. What do you crave right now?
See #16.

17. Did you dream last night?
I don't think so...if I did, I don't remember it.

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
See #14...before that, Viva La Bam that I recorded, I think.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
The necklace Bum got me for Christmas...it's the only thing I wear.  Oh yeah...my engagement ring is the all-time fave.  Don't know where it is though...lol.

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you?
*gulp* My sis, I guess.

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Joey, of course!

22. Who last IM’d you?
Aldo, aka Kris...co-worker!

23. Are you on any medication?
I wish...I might be soon, being that I'm making a dentist appointment tomorrow...to get them DONE!!!!  Go Vicodin!  YAY!

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side...that way I don't wake up on the wrong side...lmao.  Kidding--the left side.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
A royal blue Columbia pullover.  I've had it for YEARS.

26. What color is your razor?
Blue.

27. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Alcoholic--Oreo Cookies (vanilla ice cream, loads of creme de cacao, and oreos).  Non--Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup ice cream.

28. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
One tattoo of a moon on my ankle.  3 holes in each ear, though nothing's in them right now.

29. What are your favorite stores?
Target (for the hello kitty!), and wherever there's a sale.

30. Are you thirsty right now?
Nope--got my coffee sitting right here.

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
I dunno...I've had the engagement ring for 8 years...

32. Who’s someone you haven’t seen in awhile and miss?
My mom and sis.

33. What did you do last night?
See third paragraph in last entry.  That and work.

34. Do you care what people think about you?
A little, but if they can't accept me for who I am, well, screw 'em.

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Yup, and it's soooo much fun!

36. Do you like your nose?
I guess...I don't think about it too much...

37. What color is your room?
Antique whitewith beige trim...but hopefully not for long.

38. When was the last time you worked out?
Are you kidding?  Me? Work out?  HAHAHAHA.  1993, I think.

39. Do you like pedicures?
Never had one...but would like to get one...any takers?

40. Where do you live?
Pennsylvania.

41. Are you an aggressive driver?
My one friend/co-worker/neighbor says I drive like a maniac...does that count?

42. Who is your cell phone carrier?
Don't have one yet...but maybe Virgin Mobile, Cingular or Verizon.  Haven't decided yet.

43. Do you like the person who posted this last?
Yup...she's cool!

44. Do you know their birthday?
Can't remember...damn!

45. What is the thing you’d most want to change about yourself? My teeth, but that's gonna be soon!

46. What color is your car?
Hunter green.

47. What do you smell like right now?
I can't tell...food?

48. What is your favorite color?
Blue and purple.

49. Do you like mustard?
Sometimes.

50. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
It'll get better?  I dunno!

51. Would you ever sky dive?
Maybe...

52. What do you sleep on?
That thing made up of a mattress, box spring, and frame...you put pillows and blankets on it...

53. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Yup...lots of stuff.  Won some too.

54. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Who cares.

55. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Of course...I like getting them too.

56. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Not a chance...can't afford fashionable.

57. Do you own a digital camera?
Of course!

58. What celebrities have you been compared to?
None.

 59. What does your 19th test message say?
See #42.

60. How ’bout your 30th?
Once again, see above.

61. Who did you hang out with last night?
Joey.

62. What are you doing this Saturday?
Working...maybe...or shopping.

Damn, that took forever.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. OK...pedicures aren't always what they're cracked up to be!  Some ladies hurt the little piggies~

    Liked reading your answers...learning more and more every day.

    ; )

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love some cookies, by the way, but, as far as this entry...good stuff. I drive like a maniac at times too. And number 39? sure, why not, lol.

    ReplyDelete