Sunday, April 15, 2007

drool now


It's Sunday, and that means BAKED GOODS.  Yup, I went nuts again...this time with some stuff from scratch!  I'm getting creative, and more out-of-the-box--literally...lol.

First up--the brownies...with the new BEAR muffin/cupcake/brownie mold I got at the new Christmas Tree Shop here (I LOVE THIS STORE).


Oh crap!  They're NAKED!!!  Hold on...here.


They're hers...


Of course, I made some for him too.


As you can see, he approves.


The brownies aren't from scratch--they're box.  But the icing, that's homemade.  Of course, not without a screw-up in there.  Went to make buttercream...ended up with more butter...lol.  Went to make royal icing...I originally ended up making meringue (used the wrong sugar).  It worked the second time, as you can see.

Made some cupcakes too.  From the box...icing too--gave up on the buttercream frosting...maybe next time.


til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. OMG...you kill me, Annie.   You do know I've been sick and could really use a care package, don't ya???????????????

    : )
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know    I could just log in and what to see the food then that way I can't gain any weight!! Ha But DAMN that looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bears are adorable!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sure that the top picture is of baked goods and not something deposited by the dog!
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

    ReplyDelete