Sunday, April 1, 2007

ouch...that looks painful

Couldn't come on here earlier today--had to plug in the phone line for the satellite dish receiver (forgot to plug it in when we got the new TV...and I can't find the damn DSL filter), so we could order Wrestlemania.  Had the damn receiver plugged in all afternoon...ended up ordering it online anyway.  Duh.  Anyway, I'm here watching it, and it's good...and funny too.  It looks seriously painful as well.  I'm not into wrestling that much, but Wrestlemania is the exception to the rule...after all, I want to see Trump get his head shaved...lol.

Anyhoo, this is what I've been doing most of the day--




Oh yeah...I was bowling most of the day.



Looks just like me.  Wish I was that good at the local lanes...lmao.

4 more days!  You'll see...

til next time...

1 comment:

  1. You torture me with envy!  First, the muffins...now Wii.
    It's just not fair.

    Nancy  :P

    ReplyDelete