Friday, April 13, 2007

work stuff


In a perfect 411 world...
--customers would know exactly what they're looking for, and exactly where it is.
--customers would speak clearly, instead of sounding like they filled their mouth with food (or other things...lol).
--customers would listen to questions being asked of them, and answer said questions.
--customers would know what city the person/business they're looking for is in (we can't search the entire US, nor the state or the county you think it's in).
--customers wouldn't spill their life story while calling 411.
--there's probably more I can add to this--but I'll spare you.
Then again, if this were a perfect 411 world, I'd be out of a job...so keep the rejects coming!  lol.

With that, I'll give you these:
**Customer calls in, looking for the Las Vegas Health Department.  When I asked her what division she needed, she told me she was calling about a pool that was shit in, and wasn't drained...so she didn't know which part she was looking for...lmao.
**Wanna live on "Shades of Death Road"?  Move to NJ.  It's there, in Great Meadows.
**One for the guys...Bob's Stump Grinding in California (bad me and my gutter mind).

And a new rule:  One at a time, please.  Listings, that is.  I know we can look up multiple numbers in one call, but let us find one before rattling off the next name.  We only have one computer in front of us, which means one number at a time.  And besides, our memory sucks.

More posting this weekend, seeing as I'm off for the next two days...WOOHOO.

til next time...=)

1 comment: