Saturday, November 11, 2006

411 hell

Oh. My. God.  Is it time to go home yet?  Oh. My. God.

This is the thought that went through my head today.  It seemed like all the looney tunes came out of the woodwork for the holiday, and decided to call 411.  And they all have Cingular Wireless.  Some thought we were psychic--we were supposed to know what they were looking for and where, before they said anything.  If we didn't, they went psycho and called us every name in the book.  And to make matters worse for me, THAT came within an hour after the start of my shift.  Oh happy f'ing day.

Anyhoo, I've been saving these all week for you--weird stuff we found!  *applause*  Here we go...

--Jugs & Strokers, a truck stop in New York.
--Happy Hookers Towing, in Oregon.
--White Trash Charm...dunno what or where this is.
--Thai-tanic, in DC.
--Dr. Slaughter, a dentist.
--Bud Weiser Chevrolet, in Illinois.

And since Turkey Day's coming soon, here's a couple to start:
* Squat & Gobble, a cafe in California.
* Feather Your Nest, a home store in Arkansas.

I might make this a weekly thing...dunno.  Let me know what you think.

til next time...=)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, please make this weekly! Lol..I enjoy this crap.   ALSO...I do believe the "Jugs and Strokers" is in MY freakin' neighborhood...a few miles away!!  It's actually more of a biker bar/restaurant if it's the one I'm thinking of.

    Nancy
    http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2006/11/11/and-now...for-something-completely-different/1313

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about the bad day, lol, about the funnies.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!  Hope your day got better!!!! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't ya love working in customer service? I know your pain, I know it well.

    I hope you had a good weekend, work aside. :-D

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin

    Don't forget to leave your questions at:
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/dearamanda

    ReplyDelete