Wednesday, November 1, 2006

halloween...ooooo

Just some pics from y'day.  Here's the weirdos--I mean kids--with the pumpkins I carved for them...

No way can I trust them with knives--they'd probably go after each other or something.  Here's what they looked like lit up--

Bum's...


Dude's...

He wanted it to look like the one from Halloween...I guess I came close.  Next year, I'm watching the beginning credits to the movie, and burning the song (can you call it that?) to a CD.  That'll be fun to watch.  I might even make a video like that..lol.  I think we're going to stay home next year...then again, we said that LAST year too.

Speaking of trick-or-treating, the kids made out pretty good--they were out for a couple hours, hitting all the nice (wealthy) neighborhoods in the area.  About halfway through, they started complaining about how heavy their bags were getting.  I told them if they couldn't carry them, then we were done and going home.  When asked if they were still too heavy, they replied...NOOOOOOO...lmao.  There were a few houses they wouldn't go near...that was funny, since I'm the one who took their bags to the house, pointed to the kids standing at the end of the block, and got their candy for them...lol.  I also told them that's how I want to do OUR house next year, and they're all for it.  Cool.

So that was my Halloween...how was yours?

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a good time, we did too.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did a little trick or treating myself...the day was great. Glad you enjoyed yours too

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, I have never carved a pumpkin? Ever.

    Glad to hear u all enjoyed your halloween. :-)

    Amanda :)
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/CountryMyKindaLivin
    http://journals.aol.com/trickeytricky/dearamanda

    ReplyDelete