Monday, November 13, 2006

rejected!

Just a little footnote about the last entry...most of the calls we get either (a) can't be understood by the recording (either from whatever accent, or having a dick, food, etc. in their mouth), (b) already know they (a), and automatically ask for an operator, or (c) are callers that just want to bitch at us.  Either way, for us it means only one thing--we get the rejects.

In other news, I'm taking the PA State Civil Service Exam tomorrow...I want (and need) another job!  If my sister (who took it a few months ago) is right, I'll pass with flying colors, and I'll have a new job by January.  Wish me luck...

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Annie!!  Maybe you WON'T be working this saturday after all...
    (wink)   Seriously, I really doubt we'll come this weekend.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you give me the number for....just kidding LOL  I hope you find a new job soon! xoxBarbara

    ReplyDelete