Saturday, November 4, 2006

just some catching up

The above was made last night (it's brownies!), since the kids wouldn't be here today.  His b'day is the other reason I took my vacation this week--that way I'd be guaranteed to have it off.  I'm taking him out to dinner later.  I know you don't read this, but happy 31st birthday, honey.

Today we're going to look at an apartment down the street (actually, 1/2 block) from where we are now.  It's a 3-bedroom, and it's supposedly a little bigger than this one (and cheaper!).  The owner of that one used to own this one too--a while back.  He's a cool guy, and he's not from out of state--he lives in the house next door.  Wish us luck...

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy that cake, and good luck with the apartment search.

    ReplyDelete