Thursday, November 23, 2006

how it's goin

Just some updates...the painting's coming along (slooowly), but I should be able to get it done tomorrow, being that I'm off and all.  The carpet guy should be coming Friday, as well as the satellite guy.  Moving days are Sunday (major stuff) and Monday (the rest).  Everything else is either on already, or going to be by Monday.  Woohoo.  I'll have pics of the rooms when they're all done.

Since I was asked (by only one, but that's enough for me) to make the 411 thing a weekly entry, I guess I can oblige.  But I forgot to do it last Saturday, since I was painting.  And I probably won't do it this Saturday, since moving sucks.  So here we go...there's a lot of them.  And these are just the ones we found...

Wonkers Bonkers
Dr. Ashkock
Dr. Manlove
Hurts So Good Tattoo
Casper's Funeral Home
Blonde Genius
Tinkle Bell
Holy Cow
Philthy McNasty's Bar & Grill

and for you dog lovers...
Indiana Bones & the Temple of Groom
Snip Doggy Dogg

Which leads me to my next 411 rule...I think this applies to all 411.
Rule #2: You are charged for the search, not the results.

What does this mean?  Well, when you call 411, you want us to look for a number.  That's what we get paid to do.  But if it's not there, you can't get a credit because we didn't find it.  We still did all that we could to get the number for you.  So we provided you a service, even if you didn't get what you wanted out of it.  So don't bother asking--the answer's no.  One more thing--hanging up in the middle of a call does not mean you won't get charged--you're actually charged when you hear the recording say "What city and state?"  After that, there's no getting out of it.

Just thought I'd pass that info on...anyhoo...

 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

til next time...=)

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ the 411's   keep 'em coming!

    Good luck with everything you're working on. Happy  Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete