Wednesday, October 18, 2006

are you participating?

"Take your camera everywhere with you" week.

I am!  Not like it's that hard for me--I take my camera with me everywhere ALL THE TIME.  I never leave home without it--you never know where or when a photo-op will occur...lol.  Here's mine for the day, caught right outside my job, where they're finishing up on the new garage (which I will never use).

My question is...how the hell does the person get down from there???

Since I'm off tomorrow, I'll get more pics.

til next time...

tags: memes

3 comments:

  1. If by "participating" you mean "getting up in that damned cherrypicker" then my answer is a resounding "NO!"

    Nice shot. What are you participating it?

    Jimmy
    www.stupidsheet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting photo. When you saw the yellow caution tape, did you go home? I would have! Can't wait to see more.
    Tee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooolio!

    I wish I was on a trip this week, then I would have totally brought my camera with me everywhere ... this week is boring though! Hahaha

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete