Friday, October 13, 2006

oops

You know how I've been mentioning that Joey's pool party is tomorrow, right?  The cake's ordered, new batteries are in the camera, the RSVPs are in, and (hopefully) everyone knows where to go.  Well, there was one thing I forgot to do, but my neighbor (kind of) reminded me...I need to shave one more time before the winter sets in.  Sigh.  I know that sounds kinda bad, but for one who doesn't wear dresses (me), it doesn't make sense to do so...unless I want a little sum'n sum'n.  Then I will.  But other than that occasion, during the winter you can mistake me for Sasquatch or something...lol.  Actually, not that bad...the hair's blonde, so it's not THAT noticeable.  Anyhoo, just thought I'd leave you with that for today...lol.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. lol you crack me up.
    Missy
    http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/10/14/trick-or-treat-thru-jland/791

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I didn't even recognize this place.  you painted. lol
    love it
    Missy

    ReplyDelete