Saturday, October 28, 2006

v-a-c-a-t-i-o-n

Did I mention as of 7pm today, I'm officially on vacation?  I didn't?  Well now I did...lol.  Until next Monday.  What am I doing for said vacation?  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  Well, not all week...Halloween's on Tuesday, so trick-or-treating's on the roster that night.  Also that day, we have a meeting with the school principal regarding Bum's lack of homework skills, but more on that when I get the details.  And Saturday is Joey's birthday, and I hope (hope being the keyword) to take him out for lunch or dinner that day.  Then next Monday is parent-teacher conferences.  YAY.  But other than those things, it's veg time for me.  Catch up on the movies I TiVo'd.  Spend some time with the terrors--um, I mean kids.  Give some love to da man when the terrors aren't here...ooh baby.  And I promise to comment somewhere, some day this week...lol.

til next time...=)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy doing nothing
    I always have a good time at it
    and I am so good at it.
    lol
    Missy

    ReplyDelete