Monday, October 23, 2006

today's pics

Still taking my camera everywhere, and this just proves it...

Sorry about the quality of this one...for some reason it came out REALLY dark, and I seriously had to edit it--twice.  The one smiling is Shereen, one of my best buds at work.  She out of nowhere started taking pics, and I played along...of course, I'm the only idiot who posted it online...lol.

And this one's just screaming, "TAKE ME HOME".  And I'm screaming back, "NO WAY".  Another one of Kikko's kids, this one's from another litter (talk about a ladies man), and is the opposite of Sixx, the all black cat.  This one's all white, except on its ears and tail, and that's cream color.  Again, I'm not taking this one...yet...lol.

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Temptations, temptations...meow!  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty is cute.

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have taken a lot of cute pics and made your comments interesting.  I enjoyed the tour. I am visiting journals listed as nominees, a good time to get acquainted with new people.  Gerry

    ReplyDelete