Saturday, October 14, 2006

c'mon in--the water's fine

All went well today, despite a late start.  Getting balloons from Party City turned out to be my downfall, since that put me behind for everything else, including getting to the party on time.  But once that was on, it couldn't have gone any smoother.  Everyone had a good time, including the parents.  The only thing is...I haven't paid for it yet.  I forgot my checkbook, and had to run home for it.  When I got back, the lifeguards were gone.  FREE PARTY!!  Lol...just kidding--I'm going to call Monday.  That would be nice though...

The best part of my day was this...

 

Well, actually what he said.  ("I love my party.")

til next time...=)

3 comments:

  1. Cool cake!

    Krissy
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT CAKE!!!!!!!!

    I could watch kids having fun all day!

    Jimmy
    www.stupidsheet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww to cute glad I came back to see it.
    Missy

    ReplyDelete